We are recruiting incredible people to run for Congress in 2018 in a unified campaign behind a single plan to fix our government and our country.
We want a congress that looks like America. We want selfless leaders from all walks of life and all areas of our economy and society, representing every community, people who:
- Respected. Are respected in their communities with a track record of service in their jobs, neighborhoods, religious organizations, charities, etc.
- Have a history that shows they won’t sell out in DC, because many of their life choices have put others in front of their self interest.
- Agree that America already has everything it needs to fix our economy, our healthcare system, our schools and our justice system — and that we can do it if we just have people in office who aren’t catering to corporations and special interest.
- Will be strong fighters who will fight for big change and will not buckle under pressure.
- Are non-dogmatic, optimistic people who believe the American people can build our country by working together.
- Do not have any disdain or condescension for any group of Americans and have a high level of empathy.
- Are good at what they do.
- Are trusted by the people they currently serve.
- Are not people who have spent a life in politics for the sake of advancing their own position.
- Are ideally someone involved in doing work that actually keeps our country going: nurses, teachers, engineers, workers, moms and dads, social workers, veterans, law enforcement, first responders, managers, etc.
- Have the skills that would make them good candidates against experienced incumbents — they’ve got to be able to talk, and to develop a grasp of all the major issues affecting their district.
- Represent their district and will be someone people in their district can relate to and trust.