We are recruiting incredible people to run for Congress in 2018 in a unified campaign behind a single plan to fix our government and our country.
We want a congress that looks like America. We want selfless leaders from all walks of life and all areas of our economy and society, representing every community, people who:
- Trusted & Respected. Are already trusted and respected in their communities with a reliable and steady track record of service in their jobs, neighborhoods, religious organizations, charities, etc.
- Leadership Skills. Are exceptionally good at what they currently do. They also have the natural skills that will make them good candidates against experienced incumbents — good public speaker, keen intellect to grasp of all the major issues affecting their district.
- Steadfast and Loyal. Consistently choose to put others in front of their self interest. Will not sell out in DC, but will fight for big change and not buckle under pressure. Will not tolerate corporate or special interest influence on themselves or others.
- Empathetic. Do not have any disdain or condescension for any group of Americans and have a high level of empathy.
- Pragmatic & Optimistic. Are non-dogmatic, optimistic people who believe that if we work together we have everything we need to fix our economy, our healthcare system, our schools and our justice system.
- Not Career Politician. Have not spent a life in politics for the sake of advancing their own position. Instead they are involved in doing work that actually keeps our country going: nurses, teachers, engineers, workers, moms and dads, social workers, veterans, law enforcement, first responders, managers, etc.
NOTE: Please do not nominate yourself.